cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
susanscott
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

EMail new format

Have beewn moved to new format. Cannot open emails unless I go to reply. Have to drag emails to folder and then only 6 at a time visible unless you patiently scroll down. BT Dublin cannot help and know nothing about the changes.  Help this is driving me mad considering what we pay for BT Broadband!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
New_To_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: EMail new format

Hi, for cannot open emails, look for View just to left of the right hand side advertisement - is this set to none? if it is, set it to right or bottom.

For the 6 at a time visible, i think this may be to to with the zoom as some others have indicated. Press and hold the control button on your keyboard and hit the minus (-) sign, this will fit the screen better. To make it bigger its Ctrl and +

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@susanscott wrote:

Have beewn moved to new format. Cannot open emails unless I go to reply. Have to drag emails to folder and then only 6 at a time visible unless you patiently scroll down. BT Dublin cannot help and know nothing about the changes.  Help this is driving me mad considering what we pay for BT Broadband!

You may be missing an important step.

The instructions tell to select a mail to view: ingnore this! 

Just click on the header text of that email in your inbox. One click for preview, or double click for full view, to open the mail - it will open in a new window.

Of course you must set the view option first as @New_To_UK has said.

Only click on the select button if you want to move mails around to other folders. Try the simple viewing steps first, then it all fits Ito place.

It takes a while to dawn on you, but one of our experts gave me this clue. Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

@susanscottwrote:

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Is your account BTYahoo or BTMail? For the former, you will see a Yahoo image near the top/left of the browser window.

0 Ratings
susanscott
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

BT Mail

0 Ratings
susanscott
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Sorry neither works - might be my stupidity but I don't think so!

0 Ratings
New_To_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 7

Can you post a screenshot with any personal details blurred? It’s hard to understand exactly what issue you are facing.
0 Ratings