cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MellorMummy
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Email Access Problem - Unable to Reset Password as Main ID User Details Not Recognised

I am able to access my emails no problem - I am the main account ID person. My husband had a problem sending emails and then couldnt access his email, prompting him for password. Password not recognised. Tried to reset password but when prompted for main account ID DOB etc (which are mine and all correct with what's shown on the account), he gets a message saying not recognised and then after 3 attempts it locks his account and we go through same cycle again. this has been going on for 2/3 months.  I've spoken on live chat to BT who were unable to reset password and they've passed to to the email team who apparently will ring me between 2-3 tomorrow. Not holding my breath as experience would suggest that this won't happen. HELP!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Email Access Problem - Unable to Reset Password as Main ID User Details Not Recognised

Hi @MellorMummy Sorry that your husband is having a problem with accessing his email account. 

If the issue is still persisting and you need help to get this resolved post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings