Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
concerned1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Email Complaint Not Answered

Hi

Same here.  I sent a complaint email to BT and was informed I would be answered within 7 days.

I also chatted to the online but they could not grasp what I was asking for.

Surely there must be a complaints department that we can access?

If anyone knows please let me know as my issue has been going on for nearly a month.

Kind regards

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
concerned1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: Email Complaint Not Answered - How Long?

Good evening

I wonder if you could give me an email address or phone number of the complaints department so that my issue too can be sorted out.  I am really stressed now.

Regards

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 7

Hi @concerned1,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post. I have moved your post onto it's own thread to make it easier to get the help you need.

Sorry that you have not receaved a reply to your email. We don't have a direct email address that we can provider customers with to raise a complaint. Customer can use the contact us section of BT.com and by following the contact us options will be provided with the options avaialbe for that product. Normally for email issues you will be provided with the option on of calling 0800 800 150 or contacting us via live chat.

Can you tell us a little more about the problem you are having?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
concerned1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Good afternoon

About a month ago I received an email that BT is rolling out a new email face and it would be great and easy to use.

It looked good but to my horror I found that when I attached my document with my email I was unable to click the Preview button.  It was greyed out.

This option was available before.  In addition it is risky if I am attaching anything to an email without preview as I could have accidentally sent the wrong documents.  I was always told by my manager to preview before sending.  

Another problem I am now facing is I cannot attach certain of my documents and I cannot even open any documents 

Do I need to change any settings etc etc.

I have phoned three times and got ref numbers

I was told someone will call so I rushed home on a sunday but received no call back

I followed this up by two more online complaints firm and the automatic reply says they will contact me but no one has

I have been a BT customer for years but now I need to talk to a technician no one cares to answer and I feel let down by BT

0 Ratings
concerned1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

I wish I could say the same thing about me and my complaints.

Long before LOCKDOWN, I sent two emails and received acknowledgement that I would receive a reply within 7 days.  Calls made to BT abroad has not solved my problems.  I am somewhat disappointed and am just waiting for lockdown to finish to see the other providers so that I can change to them.

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Not sure what answer you are expecting, I doubt BT will revise its webmail UI as a result of one complaint that (a) is of very limited consequence and (b) has a simple workaround as previously posted on this  thread.

gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

As was already pointed out on your other thread, save it as a draft before sending. Open the draft and you can then check all of your email is correct and you can preview your attachment. If it is ok,send.

0 Ratings