cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tubstac
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Email Locked/suspending due to security issue

I have been unable to access my email for a few days now. And can not reset my password, every time I try to do so I'm told the security information I'm entering is incorrect. I've spent time speaking to various people in customer service  who have set new passwords but still are unable to login, and I end up going around in circles.
I've now been informed that this is an issue with the yahoo mail team, so I'm waiting for them to contact me, first I was told within 24hrs but I didnt get a call back and now 48 to 72 hrs..

Its frustrating why its taking so long to just unlock the account and give me access to my emails

would a moderator be able to help this issue please?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Email Locked/suspending due to security issue

as on on BT Mail or the older BT Yahoo email?

have you read the numerous posts on the email board about similar problem to yours and the solution or lack of

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
tubstac
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

hello,

yes I have.
I keep seeing the message.  "We've locked your account for your security"
The steps top gain access by resetting my password doesnt work, as the security information I'm entering keeps coming up as incorrect, even though they are correct.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @tubstac Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums. I'm really sorry to see you've been locked out of your email account, I appreciate the frustration this must be causing you.  

I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings