cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Email Problem

Something has happened to my emails. Now, when I log into the BT emails, all I get is a blank screen with 3 small squares in the centre and a tab heading WebMail. What do I have to do to find my emails please? No matter what I do or how I attempt to access my emails, I always end up with the same blank screen. Anyway, what is this WebMail - is it a scam site and if so, how do I get rid of it.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Email Problem

All the Best in getting a response! when BT changed the Email yesterday morning (Wednesday) no trouble signing in, and I was quite impressed with the layout, but then around lunch time the problem signing in commenced, mid afternoon we were told it was being worked on and it would be fixed Soon! This morning the problem was still there , I spoke to BT about 10.30am this morning (Thursday) at first the staff seemed unaware at the call centre in Belfast, then after speaking to someone at last I was told it would be soon repaired, now 3.30pm and soon has not arrived!

When you are launching a new look email page do you not test it first to see all is working before releasing it? another problem I seem to be getting when speaking online with BT this week, first the Broadband went down, each time I get cut off in mid call, no one attemtps to call back?

Someone seemed to suggest this mornimg BT are doing us a favour providing Email, well I think I pay a lot of money for my Broadband! and most providers do have their own email, hope they do not see it as providing a favour! lol

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

You are not alone! I can get the BT home page but cannot open my email.

Recorded a complaint yesterday, like you I await a call.

The problem is on my laptop, fortunately l can get email on my wife’s iPad.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Interesting. Still cannot get any emails. I get the BT log in page, put in the email address and password, then ... nothing, just three small squares on a blank page. The only way that I am able to see my emails is by using a totally different internet supplier. Is this a BT fault, as it coincided with their revised layout?
0 Ratings