cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohninCornwall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Email Problems

For months now we have been told we are about to be moved away from Yahoo to Bt, but nothing ever happens.

Well nothing save endless email problems. The last few weeks it has become very frustrating with access more off than on, usually described as a 'Temporary Fault' which really isn't very informative as it is obviously a faiult and we have to hope it is only temporary!

Any idea when the serviice will finally be moved to BT and any hope that after the move we may see email service return to a more acceptable standard of service.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Email Problems

I don't think anybody knows at the moment - not even BT.

The migration has ground to a halt as they had so many problems with the migration, and everybody hates the new BT webmail.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

@Ectophile wrote:

The migration has ground to a halt as they had so many problems with the migration, and everybody hates the new BT webmail.

Not everyone. I have never had any problems with it ........... but I am using an email client Smiley Wink

JohninCornwall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Thanks both, we also use a client as well as Yahoo but it is still frustrating. Though somehow typical of BT, so often great technology spoilt by poor management decisions and like most businesses the blind assumption that telling their customers nothing and pretending there isn't a problem is REALLY the best way to deal with a problem.

0 Ratings