Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulus47
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Email Sub Account Not Being Removed

Go to solution

I don't know if I should be adding a new post to this resolved topic, but the same problem as I raised in my original post seems to have occurred again. The mods sorted it for me last time, but I didn't want to just contact them again without getting their permission.

I deleted another sub account just over 60 days ago, hoping it would have been removed, but it is still sitting there. I would like it gone if possible because I need to set up another sub-account and there are is other space available.

Can you help again please?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Email Sub Account Not Being Removed

Go to solution

Hi @Paulus47 Sorry the deleted email address has not dropped off your allowance.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Paulus47
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thank you, John. I have sent in the details as you suggested.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@JohnC2wrote:

Hi @Paulus47 Sorry the deleted email address has not dropped off your allowance.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Why does this actually happen?

How many more people does this affect that contact the phone helpdesk only to be told it's not possible? (They have done this, saying once full that's it).

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Paulus47 good speaking with you earlier 🙂

This should be sorted for you now, if you log in now that sub-account will no longer be listed.

Let me know if you have any more problems with this.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Paulus47
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Yes, it has gone. Thank you very much, Stephanie.
0 Ratings