Did you mean: 
Highlighted
stanloi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Email about to be suspended

Go to solution

Hi

I have a message on my account that states my account will be suspended if I do not log in before 01/01/2018.

I access my mail via my iPhone and once a month log into it via webmail.  I do this as it happened before but even after logging in via webmail it deactivated and was annoying.

I have since logged ina few times but the message is still showing on my account.

i was wondering, how long does it take for the message to go away if it has registered me logging in online.

i am only concerned slightly as the email is also my btid.

last time on chat I was told it will be fine, it’s your primary account it won’t deactivate. The message will vanish in time and it didn’t and then a bit of a mission getting back in

thank you

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Email about to be suspended

Go to solution

If you have been logging onto your account via webmail once a month the warning shouldn't even be there never mind clearing after you have logged in.

There may be a problem with your account that needs to be looked into.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take over 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
stanloi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you, greatly appreciated

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@stanloi I'm sorry to see your getting that message regarding your email. If you send over your details on the 'click here to contact the mods' link we'll be happy to help.

You'll find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @stanloi Just to let you know I have picked up your case and I am getting this looked into and will be in touch as soon as I have an update next week. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@stanloi wrote:

Hi @stanloi

When your account has been checked and "corrected", can you report back what the actual issue and solution was please.

This will help any future similar reported issue to be solved.

0 Ratings
stanloi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@Andy_N wrote:

@stanloi wrote:

Hi @stanloi

When your account has been checked and "corrected", can you report back what the actual issue and solution was please.

This will help any future similar reported issue to be solved.

So the issue was the system was not registering when i last logged in on both mybt and of i used a direct mail link.

A fix is being implented on my account in the next couple of monthsand in the mean time they have manually amended my last login date

0 Ratings