cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bridget43
Message 1 of 2

Email account blocked

I have had BT broadband for many years. I have had the same '@btconnect.com'  email address for as long as I can remember. It has been forwarded to another 'btconnect'  family  email address for a long time but I was able to log in with it to BT broadband email and it was converted to email365 last year.  I recently upgraded to BT Infinity which is excellent but,  although the forwarding on my email still works ,I cannot log into the email account on email365.

It tells me the account has been blocked and to contact my administrator. There is no administrator ,only myself  and my husband. There probably was an admin email address many years ago when my account was set up but this is long gone.

How can I get my email account unlocked before it is closed down by BT? Yes, I could use another email address but all my contacts , billing accounts, memberships etc use this one and I do not want to lose it.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Email account blocked

If you contact BT they should be able to unblock the account. You will probably be asked some security questions that were used when the account was set up.

This link will gives the number etc to contact:

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/#h=eyJzdGVwMCI6ImNvbnRhY3RJdGVtTGluazU2MjciLCJzdGVwSWR4IjoxLCJzd...

0 Ratings