cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carbonite
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Email account lockout/ can' log in / can't make new email addresses / cannot do a thing

I commented on the Deja Vu thread as well but not received a reply from BT. I understand that this forum is not the official way to get help so i also made a complaint using the form. This could take 7 days. Considering that i have been locked out for months now wht is 7 days more eh? I used gmail to compensate for BT's failure.

However, i have had enough now of paying for a service i am not receiving. Especially since i cannot even pay for the service i am receiving having been totally locked out of everything now. Want me to pay? Fix it.

BT message.PNG

I am totally locked out of my account. Cant access emails. Cant make new email addresses. Cant access old email addresses. Cant log in. Cant pay bills. Cannot find out my account number due to paperless billing and all bills were paid using the log-in process. BT sure messed up this time.

I get the above message if i try to log in with the "old" email address that was used to pay the bills.

Apparently i have two BT accounts. I was able to at one oint see both account numbers in the pull down but i would get the above if i selected either account.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Email account lockout/ can' log in / can't make new email addresses / cannot do a thing

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present and with the holiday period so once you have replied to them by the link, it will take 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Email account lockout/ can' log in / can't make new email addresses / cannot do a thing

Hi @carbonite

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having accessing your email address.  You can send us over your details and we'll help you from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
carbonite
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for attempting to help me with my issues.

Clickign on your link leads to this:

no click firefox.PNG

Thsi was taken inside Firefox with all privacy preserving add-ons disabled and java enabled. Basically opened my system up to attack. As you see i see nothing to click on under your name and picture.

This is taken inside IE vanilla:

no click IE.PNG

As you can see there is also nothing to click where you said soemthign should be. I scrolled all the way down and nothing to be found that would lead me to write you. There is a Contact me on the right side however there is no hoverover link and is just text. Meaning i have now ay to write you and forward my issues as requested.

Back to square one

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @carbonite

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry you're having problems finding the link.  You should be able to see it.  It's on the left hand side directly underneath my profile picture.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
carbonite
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

All of a sudden the link appeared after having not been visible as seen in my posted pictures.

bt working.PNG

I sent you a synopsis of my troubles.

Thanks

0 Ratings