Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dode
Expert
Message 21 of 27

Re: Email app for Apple products

Go to solution

@gg30340 He may not be aware he could create a link to that page.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 27

Go to solution

In case you are not aware of what the OP wanted to achieve

"Hi, can I ask if it’s correct that I need to purchase the  premium package to access my emails through an app? "

and after being give replies to that question she then went on to say

"To clarify, in reality if I want it through an app I will have to upgrade to premium?"

Can you explain how creating a shortcut link to her email web page page is going to achieve the above and what would be the point of having the shortcut, she would still have use webmail and she would still not be able to use an email app.

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 27

Go to solution

@Dode wrote:

@gg30340 He may not be aware he could create a link to that page.

For goodness sake , when in a hole stop digging!!!

Dode
Expert
Message 24 of 27

Go to solution

@gg30340 Maybe the OP could explain if my suggestion was any good or not, that would make more sense.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 27

Go to solution

@Dode wrote:

@gg30340 Maybe the OP could explain if my suggestion was any good or not, that would make more sense.

Ha ha, if you say so!!

0 Ratings
Catsou
Beginner
Message 26 of 27

Go to solution

I’m actually a female but that’s besides the point!

my initial question was that I wanted to access my emails with ease via an app to save the carry on of going through the web mail as I had to keep refreshing and it was always logging me out amongst other issues, my problem was that I found it harsh to have to be charged £7.50 pm for this service when I’m already paying business rates, I assumed an email app would be included in the package but I’ve now learned after so many months it’s not so I’ve now upgraded this evening to the premium level. However thank you to everyone who took the time to explain my options. 🙂

gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 27

Go to solution

Another genuine option would be if you have a trusted relative who has BT Broadband, you could have your email account attached to that BT Broadband account.

Once it is attached to the relatives broadband account the email account could then be "gifted" to you  at which point you would set up your own MyBT and you would then have full control of the email account and its password. It would be as per your email account prior to you moving away from your residential broadband account which would include setting it up on an email client/app.

Your relative would not be able to access it but if they stopped their BT Broadband you would be back to BT Basic email.

If you did this you then give 30 days notice and stop paying £7.50 for the BT Premium email.

See link.

https://www.bt.com/help/email/manage-email-account/can-i-move-my-bt-email-address-to-another-account...