cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Email blocked

BT have blocked my email and recognise their error.  BT say they have unblocked it but I cannot log in despite using several iPhones and iPads etc.  I am just going around in circles with them and despite promises they never get back to me.  Probably looking for a miracle but any ideas as to how I can get back online gratefully received

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Email blocked

Hi @Ness22441 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having problems accessing your BT Email. Are you able to log in to your email on the BT webmail site?

If it's been blocked due to suspicious activity then you'll be prompted to follow the password reset process. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi Neil many thanks for you response.  The email account I use every day has become detached from our main account and is showing as active under friends and family.  Our main account including my wife’s account still work and we can log in.  BT suspended the account I think because of non payment but have realised that I pay for a premium service and they are in error.  I find contacting BT a complete waste of time as I just get the same messages i.e change the password etc.  They also do not deliver on their promises to contact me.   Have tried logging in on my iPad, iPhone, laptop and my wife’s iPad but no joy.  Just in a loop which takes me back to the log in page 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Ness22441 I'm really sorry about that. We'll be happy to help and I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team.

You'll find the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@Ness22441 

You must not post your info on this public forum. Please reply to @NeilO  private message. I have removed your last post.

Thanks

0 Ratings