cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Email bounce back - Message 550 spam, or phishing or malware.

Go to solution

This morning I've tried to send an email from MS Outlook to five people. Not blind copy. The email bounced back with the message

550 spam, or phishing or malware.  Please check or edit your message and try sending it again. (6-1-3-2) ID (613943C608C07B52)

I had a similar issue around 6 weeks ago which eventually BT resolved.

I can send the email via BT web mail.  I can also send a mesage to two people from Outlook

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Email bounce back - Message 550 spam, or phishing or malware.

Go to solution

Hi @RevDGray, sorry that you're getting this error message again after a few weeks. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @RevDGray, the email team has made some changes and you should now be able to send your emails ok. Please would you test and let us know how you get on.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @RevDGray, thanks for your update via PM and good to know that the changes made to the filters have worked and you can send your emails ok now.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@JohnC2wrote:

Hi @RevDGray, thanks for your update via PM and good to know that the changes made to the filters have worked and you can send your emails ok now.

cheers

John

What changes to the filters were made? Was this for one person's account only, or a more generic change?

As there are others who have similar issues - will they be fine, or again are you simply doing this for one person at a time?

Please give some proper feedback.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Dear Mod

I am having same issue. Some emails get through, some dont. Can you help fix this for me too?

0 Ratings