cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bingo1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Email bouncing back problem

hi , i have some emails bouncing back to the company who has tried to send them to me , i have contacted the company who are trying to email me and they told me to contact my provider which is BT , i did go to live chat and they told me to email postmaster about this issue , which i did , but iv'e had no response!

i really need to receive these emails , so i need this sorting out asap

PS - i used to be able to recieve these emails until around 2 weeks ago , now they are bouncing back

(i tried windows live mail and i also checked BT.com mail)

Thankyou

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Email bouncing back problem

If the mails are required urgently, I suggest you create a gmail account and get them sent there instead. There are many such posts as yours on the forum with no proper resolution.

bingo1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

yes i understand that but i want the emails on the address i use , it seems stupid for BT to not let them come through , but there must be a solution via this postmaster , the live help told me to email postmaster which i did but no response .

this is something new to me , never happened before only this last 2 weeks , strange , i have not blocked anything 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

The BT mail system is a complete shambles at the moment, have a read through the forum. Standard response is to contact the postmaster but you might as well contact the man in the moon for all the good it will do. They seem to be attempting to prevent spam by using all the wrong methods and are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

bingo1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

i have had to change my email address now , annoying , it should not have to come to this!

0 Ratings
LarsNielsen
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

I've created a new account in gmail for now to use as the target for my Fastmail forwarding.

The moral this story is never use your ISP email address as your primary one.
0 Ratings
W1lk0
Message 7 of 7

Why is this a solution?

Have you stopped using BT email?

0 Ratings