Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
servicefailure
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Email changes sep 16th

Dear BT mods,

Ive received some emails from you relating to my various bt email addreses which are changing sep 16th.

The first one i got had so many spurious links that I deleted it thinking it was spam.

then some more came and i relaised it was for real. now i have successfuly linked those emails to my bt account, but the first one i got which I have deleted the email for - how do i link that one.

how can i check that you have registered all my emails?

after my disasterous home move which BT totally messed up i was promised that my bt emails would all be linked to my account. now I am having to waste more time cleaning up this mess BT has given me.

there is no way of contacing anyone directly to talk to about this - endless hanging on the phone waiting for an incompetent operator to cut me off cos they cant deal with my query is frankly insulting.

please please please help me get through this latest BT service nightmare.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Email changes sep 16th

Hi Servicefailure,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. I can help with this if use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Neil
BT Forum Mod

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
servicefailure
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Email changes sep 16th

Having vented my spleen here i was determined not to give up on the phone and after an hour i actually got through to someone who knew what they were doing who has now sorted it all out - i think, havent checked it all properly yet.

Also found that my primary address was something different to what it was supposed to be after the home move **bleep** up, even though I was promised it was all fixed at the time.

All this hassle for a few email addresses, really badly thought out, thanks BT.

0 Ratings