cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Email deletions

Go to solution

After changing to the new email format I have the following issues:
After deleting emails the next in line email automatically gets ticked and if not un-ticked can easily be deleted, is this intended?
The email headers window takes up 20% of the left hand of the screen, this can be reduced but reverts to size on reload.
The Text in replies, splits words at end of line instead of starting new line with a full word. Is this intended?
The space taken up by each email is much larger resulting in less emails per page. Is this intended?
The advert window at the right hand side of the screen can't be removed permanently. Is this intended?

These issues seem only to apply to the main email address and not the sub-addresses
So is this to do with BT or the web browser Chrome or the main addresses formatting?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Email deletions

Go to solution

Are you a BT Broadband customer or paying for your email account through a BT Premium email account?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

A BT customer but not sure since EE got involved. I thought I had a Premium email account but a few tings has happened, like, I seem unable to send emails on my mobile. I will check again.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

If you are seeing adverts it would appear you have a BTMail Basic account which can not be used with an email client/app.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you, you put me on the right track and I have sorted it now. I have Standard email which gives me much but not all of the advantages of Premium without the cost. The rest I sorted in settings. Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Standard and Premium email are exactly the same. The only difference is that Premium cost £7.50 per month where as Standard is included in your broadband package as long as you were a BT Broadband customer prior to Oct 2022.

BT Email products | Types of BT Emails | BT Help

0 Ratings