cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
floweral
Message 1 of 3

Email distribution lists

I have been part of a number of distribution lists for years and since the recent changes these emails are not getting through.  I was not aware of many of these until I had conversations with relevant parties as they did get a bounced response.   PLEASE can you let me know how I can resolve.

Also, when I send out an email to multiple distributions how I can ensure they all get through.  I have also had alot of emails not getting to receipents since the changes.

I am now loosing confidence and need to know how I can resolve.

Funny, I still get lots of unwanted junk mail??

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Email distribution lists

@floweralwrote:

I have been part of a number of distribution lists for years and since the recent changes these emails are not getting through.  I was not aware of many of these until I had conversations with relevant parties as they did get a bounced response.   PLEASE can you let me know how I can resolve.

Also, when I send out an email to multiple distributions how I can ensure they all get through.  I have also had alot of emails not getting to receipents since the changes.

I am now loosing confidence and need to know how I can resolve.

Funny, I still get lots of unwanted junk mail??

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Are you saying the the senders did get bounce messages? If so - do you know what the bounce message said?

How do you know that recipients are not receiving your emails?

Anyway - the thing to do is set up Gmail account(s) and use that instead. Let all your contacts know it, including websites etc. It might take a while for you to do it, but you'll be better off for it.

0 Ratings
floweral
Message 3 of 3

Re: Email distribution lists

The senders did not get a message to say message was bounced/not received.  The distribution lists were for sports clubs for my children so I only found out I didn't get them through friends and talking within the club.  It was a common problem with all bt email addresses and is causing big problems within the administrators for theses clubs.

I also know recipients didn't get my emails, as I have asked when I don't get a response.

Really frustrating and not good for a communications company.

0 Ratings