Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beanwalls
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Email issues

Hi All,

So I have two BT emails set up with my account, both work in the background as domain email addresses get forwarded via them. I can't remember the technical term for this but it has worked perfectly for many years (mostly when I was with PlusNet before moving to BT a year or so ago) --  but now (starting a few weeks ago) I'm getting messages from BT asking me to log in to these email addresses or they will be closed.

I never had any such ask when with PlusNet... But I did as asked and logged into both online, but have just had another message asking the same thing again.

Any advice on this? It's driving me a little crazy and I'm starting to think BT isn't for me...

EDIT - I just tried to login again. All the email addresses show up in a list and all say "active" but I can't login. After entering my (I know is correct) password, it moves to another page and just offers an error message.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
beanwalls
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Email issues

I've had another text message delivered to my landline today, again saying I need to login to email addresses (that I've logged into recently) or they will be deleted.

0 Ratings