cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Email login help

Hi, newbie here.

im hoping someone could help me get into my btinternet email account. I currently don’t have a bt account but did have when I first opened the email account. I’ve not stopped using my email account but a little while ago it stopped me logging in on my phone to it. I’ve been trying on the laptop, I’ve changed my password but just keeps coming up with the same message, you are not logged in to your email, log in here. I put my details in and brings me back to the same page. Another message that has showed up is that I’m not the account holder. I don’t have an active by account to be an account holder! I really need to log in to this account asap so any help would be greatly appreciated 👍🏻 thanks 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Email login help

If you are no longer a BT Broadband account holder or paying for your email through a BT Premium email account there are a couple of things that can have happened.

a) Your email account has been "down graded" to the BT Basic email which can only be accessed using a web browser and not with an email client/app such as you would use on your phone.

See link

BT Email products | Types of BT Emails | BT Help

b) depending on when you last used your email account it may have been deleted and can no longer be used.

See link, section 7f,g, h, i

Email terms and conditions (bt.com)

If the above applies to you, you could try calling the BT Premium Email Team 0808 100 6778 to see if they can recover your email account and contents if you pay for BT Premium Email. The answer will probably be no but if you don't ask....

See link

What is Premium email and how do I get it? | BT Help

0 Ratings