Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Wozza1
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Email login problem

Hi,

I would like some help if possible.

I am unable to login to my email account on my laptop, running windows 10, tried Firefox and Chrome so far. I have tried to login from the Yahoo Mail page and the BT Mail page, it takes me to another page that says I am not currenty logged in and a link to login, I am now stuck in a loop as it reverts back the same page each time I try to login, doesn't matter what page I try to login from.

Cleared cache & history etc.

The Yahoo Mail app on my phone is still working and I can access my mail from there, not sure if that is causing an issue, but I am wary of logging out as it's currently the only access I have.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES
New_To_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 9

Re: Email login problem

Hi,

Using the Yahoo mail app should not cause an issue. 

WHat happens when you try and login from bt.com/email, entering your username and password and pressing sign in? What exact error message do you get?

0 Ratings
Wozza1
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Thanks for the reply.

When I login from any page, BT Mail, Yahoo etc,  I get redirected to another page with this message "You're not currently logged in to email - to login, click here"

So I click on the link and try to login and get the same message, so that's the loop I'm in, it's been hppening for a few days now.

0 Ratings
Wozza1
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Issue is still ongoing, any advice on how to try and rectify the issue?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

Are you able to log onto your MyBT and on the opening page scroll down to Your Package then Manage Extras and click on that. Scroll down to BT Broadband BTMail.

It should show as active. Click on Manage BT Email. This should open a new page showing all the email addresses that are on your BT Broadband account.

At the email address you are having a problem with you should see a Go to Inbox button. Click on that and you should go to the inbox. You may have to make it your favourite in order to do that.

0 Ratings
Wozza1
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

I have just logged in to My BT, we don't have a BT package and it only shows the following:

"Sorry something's gone wrong

We're not able to find any products on this account. If you have other accounts, you can change the account you're looking at by selecting the drop down menu at the top right hand side of this page.
If not, and you'd like to take a look at what we can offer you then take a look at our offers"

We decided to keep our email addresses when we left BT and pay a monthly fee to do so.

My wife can login in fine and both are @btinternet.com

Thanks

0 Ratings
Wozza1
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Just tried via Yahoo Mail again, got this error message.

Sorry

We're experiencing a temporary problem with Email and are working to fix it as soon as possible. Please try again later.

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Go back to BT.com >

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

You should be logging on via the BT email log on page not the Yahoo page. If you have a BT Premium email account try calling BT Premium email on 0808 100 6778 who should be able to help. 

0 Ratings
Wozza1
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

I have tried to login from all the possible pages, My BT page, BT Email, Yahoo etc with no luck.

I'll call the number you provided, thanks for the help.

0 Ratings