cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Email messages on tablet

I don't like to solve any issues with software or hardware. But some days ago in our office we installed MS Outlook for iPad, but unfortunately we normally used it only 1 day. Next day all the messages we received were disappeared. Now we can't extract those important messages, is there a variant?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
BT Email Expert
BT Email Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Email messages on tablet

This isn’t a great answer so please forgive me in advance…

1) Check that webmail works ok - log-in here if there are any account issues you will get an error of one sort or another - follow the advice there - assuming all is ok carry on reading.

2) Try a different email client - As far as I can tell, Outlook for ios/android (this is not the same as the Office Outlook product) doesn’t operate like a traditional email client, their app seems to connect to Microsoft’s own servers which then connect to the mail service you have configured – I haven’t proved this yet but it seems to be the case - I’d suggest trying a different email client and if that works then you will know if it is the Microsoft servers or BT servers causing the problem.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Email messages on tablet

Hi.

The issue isn't an account corruption, and trying to fix something that hasn't got a problem could cause issues.

0 Ratings