Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
peterwt
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Email migration

Go to solution

Over tho years ago I had an email from BT stating my email would soon be migrated from Yahoo to BTMail. I am still on Yahoo so what is happening in regard to this migration? has it been abandoned and BT are stickin with Yahoo and if so what is the reaso for this?

Peter
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Email migration

Go to solution

no updates - postponed indefinitely

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
edwardblack
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

In connection with my ongoing intermittent problem with access to email via email clients I was told by BT Technical Help earlier today that migration from BT Yahoo Mail to BTMail had been resumed and that this would solve the problem.

Perhaps it will solve the problem, who knows.

But does anyone knowledgeable on this forum have any reliable up-to-date information on email migration. I thought that the established answer was that it stopped in 2014 and there were no plans for it to start again 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

You were told incorrectly, the migration stopped in 2014 and has not resumed, nor are there any plans to resume.

edwardblack
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@licquoricewrote:

You were told incorrectly, the migration stopped in 2014 and has not resumed, nor are there any plans to resume.

That is what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation

0 Ratings