cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 92

Re: Email not syncing on Android

Go to solution

This works initially but no new ones came through for me after the initial ones at reinstall

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 92

Go to solution

I had the same problem. Not been working / synching for about 3 days. If I delete my BT account on my phone and then re-add it, the Inbox comes through (and other folders), but Inbox synching still doesn't work.

By the way, as some posts have mentioned, how do you roll back to a previous version of the GMAIL app on an Android phone?

So, still waiting to fix this.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 92

Go to solution

I have had the same problem with no emails since the evening of Wednesday 03/08/23. I'm using Gmail,  last updated on 23/07/23.  Emails are sending from my phone, just nothing received in my inbox.  Everything is fine online.  Are there any fixes yet?

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 92

Go to solution

The fixes are needed in gmail so best to go to help and feedback in gmail app and tell them, which I have done, and referred them to this discussion.

There are websites telling you how to downgrade to an older version of gmail on android but it isn't completely straightforward.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 92

Go to solution

After various methods to fix it, I think I fixed it. Try going to Settings - Battery - Battery Optimisation, find and tap Gmail and see what it's set to. Mine was set to Intelligent Control but I think the learning has gone a bit screwy. I switched this to "Don't Optimise" and straight away the synching worked! Obviously check all your Gmail settings to check Sync Data is turned on and notifications are switched on. I'm using a OnePlus 6 phone.

Tags (1)
Message 26 of 92

Go to solution
I haven't got that on my Samsung mobile.
Message 27 of 92

Go to solution
Hi Paddy. I'm having the same issue with the Gmail app.
Emails from Gmail address to gmail address ok on Gmail app.
Emails from Gmail address to Outlook email address on Gmail app ok.
Emails to and from bt email address not being received or delivered. Shows as sent but does arrive in App.
Check bt.com emails and can see them all in there and any email sent in that browser version work ok.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 92

Go to solution

My Samsung has had this problem since 4/8/23 and have not been able to fix it. E-Mails working fine on Desk Top and Lap Top. Tried reinstalling e-mail but nothing seems to cure it.

If it is a G-Mail problem anybody know how to fix it.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 92

Go to solution

Deleted BT account on Gmail app then set it up again.  All BT emails returned plus very latest test I sent today.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 92

Go to solution

Great thank you Dolphin, this appears to have worked - make sure you know your BT email password as it's needed to set account back up!

0 Ratings