cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 30

Re: Email not working

Fingers crossed mine does the same. It's been fine for months on work laptop whether in the office or at home, so the change must be on the BT end.

I had live chat with BT yesterday and was supposed to have been sent the script after (which contained the clear the cache instructions) but that didn't come through. From what others are saying, it wouldn't have made any difference, but another irritation nonetheless.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 30

It started working again for a few days, and this morning, I am back to "Error Code: TS-0003".  Problem is clearly BT end as email access keeps coming and going and others are having the same problem.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 30

Had exactly the same problem at the beginning of the week (Monday). Contacted BT via chat who first of all told me it was to do with my work VPN, spoke to my Work IT dept who went through all sorts of hoops and then decided it was definitely my provider causing the issues. Spoke to BT again via Chat the next day (Tuesday) and they informed me that BT are denying access to certain IP addresses. Assured me that it would be resolved within 48 hours. Logged on this morning and can now access email on work laptop. 

Recommend that you contact BT and provide details of IP address so that they can allow access again.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 30

Thanks - that's what I did when I had the error last week.  Trouble is it takes half an hour to go through everything and my IP address hasn't changed since I last contacted them.  Haven't got that sort of spare time weekly!

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 30

I know it is rather irritating. Hope you've got it sorted and are back up and running now. 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 30

Thanks, started working yesterday eventually, but gone again this morning.
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 30

I might have fixed this by checking my AV program, MacFee I seemed to have made something a trusted network which then immediately allowed me to access my email via Chrome on my desktop. Sorry for my poor IT skills but perhaps this will give you a clue.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 30

I keep getting this message too! I have no problems accessing email on my cellphone, but attempting it on a laptop gives me this message. I have tried the usual things - clearing cookies, changing browser etc., all to no avail. The one thing that does work is switching off my VPN, but this is stupid! I use the VPN for added security online - I don't need the help/interference of BT to achieve the same thing when it stops me using services! It is REALLY annoying!!

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 30

Please explain how accessing your email is more secure using a VPN than accessing directly.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 30

I’m not suggesting it is. My VPN starts automatically whenever I login to my laptop. It is active all the time and it is a nuisance to have to switch it off to access bt.com

0 Ratings