cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbbill999
Contributor
Message 11 of 24

Re: Email on phone & Outlook not working today?

Go to solution
Thanks everyone, I thought it was me.
0 Ratings
frustrated8
Beginner
Message 12 of 24

Go to solution
Thanks Andy, that's really informative. I'd already decided not to change anything as I'd learned this the hard way about 3 years ago! However I couldn't believe it was happening again which is why I called BT....I asked about the migration issue too and they insist that it's ongoing. I've been with BT Yahoo since the start and am wondering if those like me will be the last to be migrated.
0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 24

Go to solution

I can categorically assure you that the migration is not ongoing.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 24

Go to solution

@frustrated8 wrote:
 I called BT....I asked about the migration issue too and they insist that it's ongoing. I've been with BT Yahoo since the start and am wondering if those like me will be the last to be migrated.

Who ever you spoke to at BT is totally wrong. The migration stopped about four years ago and it is NOT ongoing and there are NO plans for it to restart.

The Customer Services were meant to have been informed to stop giving out this false and misleading information but for some reason they appear to be ignoring it which I suspect is just so they can tell you something to get you off the phone.

0 Ratings
SueFoster110
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 24

Go to solution

This did not work for me.  I believe that this should not be marked as resolved and should be sent to moderator to solve.

0 Ratings
SueFoster110
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 24

Go to solution

This did not work for me. How to I escalate this to a moderator to take to BT for fesolution?

0 Ratings
bbbill999
Contributor
Message 17 of 24

Go to solution

Hello Sue 

im not a techie... anyway left it 24 hours and it sorted itself out... 

‘’like someone else on here a number of years ago I used the help line took me four hours to sort out something that wasn’t such a big deal... if I were u I would give it a bit longer and try again 

bill 

0 Ratings
SueFoster110
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 24

Go to solution

I' been waiting for almost 10 days and it hasn't self repaired. Nor have any of the fixes on here worked for me.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 24

Go to solution

@SueFoster110 wrote:

This did not work for me.  I believe that this should not be marked as resolved and should be sent to moderator to solve.

For information, threads are marked as solved by the person who started the thread. They generally do this because the problem that they have posted about on their thread has been resolved to their satisfaction.  

You have jumped onto their thread, the Op does not have to take into consideration that the problem, which may or may not be the same as you have, has been resolved or not resolved to your satisfaction.

0 Ratings
SueFoster110
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 24

Go to solution

Zthanks hadn't realized this will need to wait to responses to my own thread.

0 Ratings