cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimcoggins
Message 1 of 6

Email printing problem

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 I have had problems printing emails form BT Mail.  Which ever route I chose to print I get a black box with a preview pane showing the first page.  If the email run to more than one page the arrows above the preview don't work and when I click on print only the first page prints.  (Obviously I have selected "All" under the Pages setting).  This seems to be a BT Mail problem as I have no problem prining long messages in Gmail.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
lorraineb
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: Email printing problem

Hi, i am having exactly the same problem.  Came on here to try and find the answer.  Will let you know if I find anything.

0 Ratings
Janoli
Message 3 of 6

I too have this ' first page only' print problem since going to Windows 10. Extremely frustrating and hoping this reply might bring problem to someones attention??

0 Ratings
Robert279
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

I've had the problem too and it is continuing. It's especially frustrating as I do a lot of travelling and am required tp print out foreign exchange confirmations and hotel accomodation vouchers.

The workaround that seems to work for me is to save the email to 'This Computer (My computer)' go to File Explorer > Documents and print from there.

It's disapointing that no one seems interested in resolving the problem properly.

0 Ratings
Janoli
Message 5 of 6

I notice there's been no movement on this issue. Anyone found a solution yet ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Have you tried using a different browser and in particular if you are using Microsoft Edge.

0 Ratings