cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnson65
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 29

Re: Email problems - 31 July

Absolutely Awful. pop3  password fails again and again and the mail server does also. Luckily I can use secure server elsewhere and I just cannot rely on using bt e-mail anyway.

BT YOUR E-MAIL IS USELESSSmiley Mad

0 Ratings
henrythompson
Beginner
Message 12 of 29

Yes what a farce and I was beginning to think they had it in for me!

Come on what a shambles this is someone sort this out for crying out loud I'm looking for a new job and can't afford to sit here twiddling my thumbs!

0 Ratings
johnson65
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 29

Now there's a strange thing. After a quick rant it works again. 😉
0 Ratings
henrythompson
Beginner
Message 14 of 29

Can actually get into the e-mail via browser, that was coming up with a repeated pop up for me to agree to some new T's and C's, that's gone now and I can read my e-mails that way, I'm so glad I've Google e-mail as a back up!

Had repeated Password failure on the Outlook for all 4 addresses we have set up.

0 Ratings
LJC_1977
Message 15 of 29

Hello! I cannot access my email today - it started like this. I logged into Webmail and it asked me to agree to new terms and conditions. I clicked 'I accept'....the window dissappeared, then reappeared, I have clicked 'I accept' about 30 times now...I tried in different browsers thinking maybe it was a glitch in the script, to no avail.....

Thinking maybe this was a webmail problem I went to use my mail client on iPad and iPhone - now it says on them that my password is incorrect ... Smiley Mad

I cannot access my email through any means at the moment....what the heck is going on!?

0 Ratings
LJC_1977
Message 16 of 29

Aha! Also, suddenly mine is now working again. Sigh of relief

0 Ratings
Pmc40
Contributor
Message 17 of 29

Same here LJC_1977, keeps friggin popping up , turned off my adblock and still doing it
0 Ratings
Brighton_Rock
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 29

Both webmail and email downloads - for all Yahoo products - are now back working for me. As I said earlier, a spectacular failure while it lasted. Would any Mods. care to tell us what happened? Both this morning and, separately, this evening?

Michael
0 Ratings
Highlighted
johnson65
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 29

I wouldn't trust it for now as test e-mails from another account are NOT getting through. They do to  a gmail account I own so it is not a problem here. Smiley Sad

I'm moaning here as I have NO intention on wasteing my time talking to an offshore advisor. Smiley Mad

Having been on the 'net since 1996, I think I know how to configure an e-mail client.Smiley LOL

0 Ratings
Cilgwyn
Contributor
Message 20 of 29

Just tried an email from a Goggle account that hasn't got through.  I'm also awaiting a confirmation email from an airline - just waiting!

The emails were OK again from late morning and the message went from the phone status line. 

I'd second that it would be nice to hear from the Mods what went wrong, but then BT never seem to admit to the fault, or often even that there is a problem.

0 Ratings