cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Email receipts

Since link with EE and subsequent changes the facility to request receipts has disappeared.  Does anyone know how to access this facility if it even exists?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Email receipts

As far as I am aware there has never been an option to request email receipts when using BT webmail.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I beg to differ and in addition it was possible to receive confirmation that an email had been safely delivered. 

So much for improved service from the link with EE

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I still have an account on the "old" system and there is no way to request receipts on that either.

What browser were you using when you previously set up to request them or are you using an email client or an email app?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I have only used Chrome and Edge in recent years and my Internet provider is/was BT. As previously stated this facility disappeared with the alleged improved service following the BT/EE link.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

You can not set your email account to automatically request all emails to request receipts. As previously stated, this I believe has always been the case.

You can however set individual emails to request them. If you "Compose" an email and click the "Options" icon at the right hand side you can then select "Read Receipts" and choose which receipt you want.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Noted

0 Ratings