cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarahes
Message 1 of 3

Email security question

Go to solution

Am unable to change my email password because the security question for the Primary account holder asks for first school. The answer I give is not recognised. Can anyone help please?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Email security question

Go to solution

Hi @sarahes,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties resetting your password. If you send me in your details, I'll be more that happy to help get access to your email.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Email security question

Go to solution

@sarahes wrote:

Am unable to change my email password because the security question for the Primary account holder asks for first school. The answer I give is not recognised. Can anyone help please?

Hi @sarahes

Thanks for sending us over your details and for taking the time to chat with me this afternoon.

I am pleased I could help get you access to your mailbox again.  As agreed, I'll go ahead and close things off from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings