Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pjandjj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 16

Email sub accounts missing

Go to solution

We should have four sub accounts but all are missing. Have spoken to someone at BT by phone but they were unable to help. Have noticed that other people have had this problem. What shall I do next?

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Email sub accounts missing

Go to solution

Hi @pjandjj

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that your Sub accounts are missing.  I will need your details to have a look at this.  When you complete the web form, please list all the mailboxes in the notes field.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
B13blues
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

I  have to log in to my bt account page and then click on email to see all my email addresses. If i try to go straight to bt mail i only see the one.

0 Ratings
pjandjj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution
Still no joy with this. Any luck at your end?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

Hey @pjandjj,

I should hopefully have an update by tomorrow afternoon. As soon as I do, I'll be in touch with you.

Thanks

Dan

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @pjandjj,

The emails have been moved across for you. Can you log into your MyBT, at the link below, and see if you can manage them?

Email management page

If you have any issues please let me know so I can have the team pick it up again on Monday.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
pjandjj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks very much for your help. All the email accounts are visible now but I have another problem. I can't log in to one of the addresses as I keep being told my password is incorrect. When I go through the forgotten password procedure and am asked for the security answers for the primary account holder, these are also incorrect. Can you help me with this please?

Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @pjandjj,

I can of course help you. I'm in the office late tonight if you'd like a call between 6.30-9pm? Or, I can gladly speak with you tomorrow between 8-4pm? Just let me know the time.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @pjandjj,

I'll be in the office on Friday between 1-9pm if you would like to speak with me then. Please let me know.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
pjandjj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

Great, I'll call at about 3pm tomorrow. Many thanks.

0 Ratings