cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markhiles
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Email suspended 5weeks ago with no sign of any resolution!

I feel deflated! 
my personal btinternet.com email was suspended 5weeks ago due to unusual activity. I have spoken to bt frontline call centres twice weekly since to try to get it resolved. When I try to reset password I’m constantly greeted with ‘oops something went wrong’. Frontline tell me that second line need to look at the yahoo side of things because it looks to of been hacked into!!! And that’s where it goes to pot. After 5 weeks, no one from second line has been in contact even though calls have been booked. Frontline have been very apologetic but nothing is happening. I need a call from second line. But how?? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Email suspended 5weeks ago with no sign of any resolution!

are you currently a BT. Broadband customer or do you pay for premium mail?

if active BT customer have you tried to access account using web mail

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Email suspended 5weeks ago with no sign of any resolution!

Hi @markhiles,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your email address and how long it's taking second level to get in contact with you.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team so that we can chase this up for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings