cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
megallen2020
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Email update

My email has just been updated, but the font is smaller and seems to be in a slightly grey colour. I have problems with my eyes and I'm finding it very difficult to read, is there a way to change the appearance of the font? Did BT test the setup with disabled people? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
goldmankind
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Email update

Yes  zoom in  on the page  click 3 dots  top  right in  chrome you will see a zoom feature  Similar Browsing apps will be the same 

0 Ratings
megallen2020
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

cheers for this, never thought of using the chrome settings ..duh! It's much better, would be good if there was a way to make the change permanent within the mail tho' rather than using the browser...
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Unfortunately there is no way to make any colour or font size changes within BTMail.

You can however change the font size etc when you compose a new email. There is a menu bar above the text box and you can select different options. These options are not saved so you will need to make the changes every time you want to compose an email. 

0 Ratings
goldmankind
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Hi  Those settings are saved  you can log out and back in and that page will be at whichever zoom setting you picked

Peter 

0 Ratings
megallen2020
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

thanks for this, very helpful
0 Ratings