cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve-78
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Email verification issues

Hi all, new to the forum & BT so please be kind! I had a quick search & noticed this had been an issue previously but I cannot get a verification email sent to my main icloud.com email address. I have tried many times to have it resent to the point I’ve exceeded the maximum number of attempts. 

I then tried changing my email to an outlook.com one I never use, verification email arrived almost straight away, however in order to verify it with the attached link I had to forward it to my icloud.com account before the link would work!! 

I then tried again to setup my icloud.com email & hit the same problem so have again reverted to outlook.com address so I can post on here! Can anyone help sort this out??

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
NeilO
Message 2 of 6

Re: Email verification issues

@Steve-78 sorry about that, I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the Moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
tonyplayle
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi Neil, please can you help me also facing this issue. Thanks Tony.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 6

Hi @tonyplayle,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having the same problem with the email verification. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
glassman_ds
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I've just encountered the same issue.  Forums does not seem to like email addresses from my domain, so I've had to use an email address I rarely use in order to be able to post.  It would also explain why I was unable to log in with an old forums account I created several years ago.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Due to the present situation, the moderators are only dealing with certain issues at the moment and I am afraid that this issue will not be at the top of their priority list so please don't expect anything to done about it in the near future.

0 Ratings