cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Dave1946
Message 1 of 5

I have 3 active email addresses all selectable from the BTmail home page and  all ending in @btinternet.com 

When logged in 2 of these come up as a BT mail and 1 comes up as a Yahoo layout.

Is it possible to change the Yahoo layout to the same as the BT layout.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
New_To_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Email

Go to solution

No, the migration from BT Yahoo Mail to BT Mail has been stopped with no further info. So its not possible for a existing email address to change from one to another.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Are all three emails from the same BT Broadband account.ie is one the main account and the other two sub-accounts of it or have you had one of the email accounts "associated" to your BT Broadband account because if they are all from the same BT Broadband account they should all be on the same BT email system.

0 Ratings
New_To_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @gg30340 its not always that all emails under the same broadband account are with the same system. My partner has 7 emails and 5 are with BT Yahoo and 2 are with BT Mail. BT confimed to me that some customers are affected like this and was some sort of migration issue where not all emails from an account were migrated so can have emails across both systems.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Which is why I asked if they were all on the same BT Broadband account because they should be.

EDIT: It would also only be the case if the OP was a BT Broadband customer originally on the BTYahoo system in or prior to 2014 and was migrated to BTMail at that time.

If he became a BT Broadband customer after the migration stopped he would be on the BTMail system and not the BTYahoo system.

0 Ratings