cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

I am not currently with BT internet but I have always kept my bt.com email address which I've been using with no problem until today.  When I tried to read my emails this afernoon I received the error message whcih you can see in the attached photo. 

I am definitely connected to the internet, every other website is working fine, so I don't understand why this website is telling me that I'm not connected to the internet when I am.  I wonder if anybody could give me any advice about what could be causing this ?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Email

Go to solution

This is a public forum. You should block out your email address before you are inundated with spam.

If you are not a BT Broadband customer or paying for your email account through a BT Premium email account your BTMail account will be downgraded to a BTMail basic account.

See link

BT Email products | Types of BT Emails | BT Help

As regards your not connected issue have you tried clearing the cookies and history from your browser.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Oh damn, I was looking at the page on my phone, which is small, and I hadn't noticed that my email address was on there, now I can't find a way of removing it. I've managed to sort out the original problem though, but now it seems that I've got another one 😕

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

@Red_Dogs 

Just delete the whole image from your forum gallery, and it will just show a missing image symbol on your post.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

I don't know how to do that.  🤔

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Click on your avatar/name at the top of this page then go to "My Profile" then scroll down and you will see your images. Click on "View All". Hover over the image you want to delete and you'll see a cross at the right hand side of the image. Click on it and it will delete the image.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

That seems to have worked. Thank you 😃

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Good morning guys,

I hope you are all having a good weekend 🙂

@Red_Dogs I removed the blank picture from your original post there.  Just to tidy the thread up more than anything.  I am glad that you got things sorted out.

If you need help in future there is a lot of useful content on our help pages

Feel free to post back here too if needs be as there is always someone around!

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings