cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daisy3
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Hi. Only just joined the community. I am having trouble with my email page. As from yesterday my normal login page seem to have disappeared. When I click on the following link https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform i get taken to this page

You've disabled cookies on the browser. Please enable it prior to continuing.
Something went wrong. Please try again.
Invalid login details. Identity verification on any device using your preset methods have been locked for 20 minutes.
Invalid passcode. Identity verification on any device using your present methods have been locked for 20 minutes.
Invalid passcode. Please try again.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Email

Go to solution

Hi @Daisy3 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry you're having problems logging into your emails on our website.  This looks to be a potential browser issue from your end as I am not seeing any problems here.

Are you still having difficulty logging in?  If you are post back and I will give you a hand from here.

What happens when you go to the "Homepage - https://home.bt.com/" and click on email in the top right hand corner?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Daisy3
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Robbie Thanks for getting back to me. I have managed to sort it out. My parental control on my internet security  was blocking access to my emails. Thanks again  

Daisy

Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Daisy3wrote:

Hi Robbie Thanks for getting back to me. I have managed to sort it out. My parental control on my internet security  was blocking access to my emails. Thanks again  

Daisy

Thanks for posting back with the solution to your issue. That could help future similar posts.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks @Daisy3 for posting back to let the Community know the solution to the problem you were having Smiley Happy

0 Ratings