Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 21 of 52

Re: Email messages will not open

Go to solution
Yes I'd seen Cray's comment and it does help BUT it's still something that BT should fix, imo. I liked the old style with Yahoo and I get they had to do their own thing but who designed this?? It's not good.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 22 of 52

Go to solution

You're absolutely right. It is not good - why 'fix' something if it ain't broke?! I liked the simplicity and clarity of the previous style. Bad move BT😠

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 23 of 52

Re: cant open emails

Go to solution

I'm having the same problem. Have tried your fix with None and Conversation but the emails are still not opening. Any further help much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 24 of 52

Go to solution

Just tried changing view to Right and Below and one click does open an email. Seems as though None is the problem.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 25 of 52

Go to solution

That is the problem. As said, it was fine two days ago now  in "none" I have to double click and it opens in a minimised window. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 52

opening new e-mails

Go to solution

in the last couple of days, I've been having the same issue as many others in that e-mails open in another box. i've read other posts about this.

However I am now having another issue in that every time a new e-mail is received. I have to log out and then immediately log in again, to open it.  is anybody else experiencing this?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 27 of 52

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I posted this message on the main thread about the email changes and the One-Click function no longer working.

“We’re really sorry for the inconvenience caused by this bug introduced in a recent release. We’ve prioritised getting this issue fixed and are aiming to roll this out this later this evening around 22:00.  We will let you know when that’s done.”

Thanks

Matt

Highlighted
Message 28 of 52

Go to solution

Thank goodness, I thought I was doing something wrong until I found this tread of messages. Please fix ASAP. I cannot work with emails not opening correctly.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 29 of 52

Go to solution

Thank you Matt for letting us know and all of us will look forward to using the email system properly tomorrow.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 30 of 52

Go to solution

I have rung BT help line and the operator was baffled. He said BT had been working on upgrades to the system but he could not help me. I have had upgrades to Firefox and Windows 10 but this happened before the latest upgrades. I am relieved that it is just not me. I was baffled and wasted a lot of time.

0 Ratings