Thanks, Matt. That's good to know.👍

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 52

Re: opening new e-mails

Go to solution

Hi @stockdalecarina,

BT have said they should have the one-click opening issue fixed tonight.

With regards to the other issue have you done any troubleshooting (deleted cache or cookies)?

SP

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 33 of 52

Continual Email Problems

Go to solution

Once logged into email why can't I now simply open the emails?  I've tried double clicking which is what I would always do and a pop up box appears saying that it not secure. 

This is getting so frustrating! Since BT have changed over from Yahoo I have also been unable to get email on my iphone.  I have tried so many times and it will not work. 

BT, what is going on?  It is hard enough trying to run a business at the moment, not being able to access email from my iphone and now I can't access my emails from my computer!

Seriously about to consider changing my email address which I have had for 20 years!

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 34 of 52

Can't open emails

Go to solution

Hi. I wonder if anyone can help me please?

I am logging on to btinternet emails ok but then I cannot open the actual emails. Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 35 of 52

Re: Can't open emails

Go to solution

Me to.Thought I was going crazy when I couldn.t open emails and accidently clicked twice or still wouldn't have been able to open them.

Why haven't I had automated email that I didn't need to open telling me there was a problem within the title.I have been with BT had many awful problems but ok the majority of time.Problems eventually get fixed

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 36 of 52

Re: Can't open emails

Go to solution

Double click

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 37 of 52

Re: Continual Email Problems

Go to solution

Some good news. BT is apparently aware of the problem and means to sort it out tonight. In the meantime, just go to the 'Change View' option at the right hand side of the email screen and select 'Right' for an email preview. You'll find it a bit squashed, but you will be able to open emails with 1 click as usual.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 38 of 52

Re: Email

Go to solution

I like probally many others now have to double click my bt email to open it ,so i called Bt they had no answers to give said to me did not know it was happening .Suggested trying a different laptop as mine might be faulty lol ...Anyway tried from my Hp to a macbook made no difference at all .So on my Hp tried from firefox to chrome still the same ..Only place it works fine is on my iphone or ipad a nightmare i am not unhappy i am fuming at this time wasting whatever we shall call it Bt are bang out of order playing about i will carry on till i get a honest answer and fix if not will be leaving bt as sick of there games which causes all us customers upset in times like nowwhere life is allready upside down..

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 39 of 52

Go to solution

It has been fixed with a new update at 22.00hrs.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 40 of 52

Go to solution

Not on my email do i need to do something to get it back to normal ..

0 Ratings