cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Email

Can you still get a BT email account?

Long story but have to lose my btconnect.com email account after 18+ years (yep a complete nightmare).

Trying to set up a new alternative and have logged into MYBT and followed the manage email link but get stuck in a loop of links that take me back to the same place each time. One area suggests you can get new accounts for £7.50 a month.

Another says after November 2022 you can't get email accounts anymore.

Very confusing

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Email

If you are a BT Broadband customer who has never set up a BTMail email account you will not be able to set one up now.  

From 26th October 2022 BT Email is no longer be offered to customers who take BT Broadband packages.

For customers such as your self who have not already set up the service, the option to do so no longer exists in MyBT. 

Existing BT Broadband customers who already have a BT Email service activated, can continue to use it including the ability to create additional email addresses up to the 11 permitted

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks - it's not very clear. Frustratingly was quite happy with my btconnect.com one. Now off to find one that I can keep forever .... used in too many places to have to change it again in the future.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Have a look at this link to the BT Business forum. It might be of some help.

Retaining a BT Connect email address - BT Business Community

0 Ratings