cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 211 of 259

Re: Emails disappearing from inbox

Still not losing any as far as I can tell, but I haven't got any of the lost ones back, either

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 212 of 259

Just to confirm, last night all the emails deleted as a result of the Outlook IMAP BTYahoo fault were returned to me, as well as all the emails I deleted myself normally from the entire  week (including from one day before I experienced the problem).

I have a vivid memory of the first such email deleted, as I was drafting a reply to it in my inbox on Tuesday morning, when two new emails arrived and they all disappeared, including the email to which I was drafting a reply. The draft had been auto-saved and was unaffected by the fault, so I retained a copy of the now deleted email in my reply. This deleted email was restored to me last night along with all the rest (and I still have it).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 213 of 259

Mine have returned too.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 214 of 259

My Inbox has returned but not the emails in folders that I had looked at in an effort to understand where they were.  So I think BT still has to address the storage folder losses.  Here's hoping they get to that.  I have lodged a complaint.  

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 215 of 259

Yes, all mine restored too.  What a relief!  Fingers crossed everyone.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 216 of 259

… and it looks as if they have restored the messages in our inbox too.  However, until we have had confirmation from BT that the issue has been fully resolved, we won't be using Outlook.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 217 of 259

Mine have also returned.

I bit the bullet and started outlook and everything was downloaded. Over 100 emails in my inbox was the clue.

I was nervous about opening outlook but I figure I have got my emails back so I could just close it and wait for BT to announce they have resolved the issue. But then again it took them several days to even confirm they had an issue so who knows!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 218 of 259

Yep. My missing emails have returned, also.

Thank you BT/Yahoo for sorting this out.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 219 of 259

Fingers crossed - mine is working too.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 220 of 259

Yes mine too - even ones I deleted days ago!  Phew.......!

0 Ratings