cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Emails not being recieved!

Can someone please help. For the last few weeks I have not been receiving emails from several forums I am on as well as various other emails I normally receive, for some reason. I have gone thru all the suggestions relating to BT emails to no avail. Its my main @btinternet.com address & very worrying as I obviously have no idea what I am missing. I access my 2 BT emails addresses directly from the BT site so they are not coming via anywhere else. Im at my wits end now. I had a lot of spam emails come thru that I reported to BT phishing site before this happened & wonder if that has had anything to do with it?  As I may not receive an email if there is a reply to this I will keep checking just in case. Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Emails not being recieved!

As you have not listed what the suggestions that you have tried I would suggest that if you have not already done it you should go through your "blocked senders" list in the email settings and check for the individual email addresses and the email addresses domains in case they have been blocked.

0 Ratings