Now that BT has “super improved” my emails I am unable to send or receive from 2 of my 3 accounts on my iPads or iPhone.
I received an email last week telling me to make sure that the Host Name for incoming and outgoing mail servers was “mail.btinternet.com” but when I checked they were all that anyway.
I can still access them via “My BT” so I know that there is no problem with my usernames or passwords. I keep getting the message that “the username or password for “mail.btinternet.com is incorrect” but I know that they are correct.
I have 2 iPads and an iPhone, so I tried deleting one of my lesser used accounts from all devices with a view to re-instating it, thinking that might do the trick as all devices are probably linked, however nothing has changed.
I have even opened a brand new account and all devices accepted that with no problem.
I am at a loss knowing where to turn now, and not sure if this is a BT or an Apple problem.