cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monicajs
Message 1 of 3

Emails sent from certain email address not being received by btinternet email

I need to find a solution for emails not being received by a btinternet email account from a telus.net email account (in canada). The usual settings for all blocked senders, trash, spam, junk mail options for both the btinternet account and telus.net accounts have been checked.

I believe the BT is blocking these emails somehow and I dont know how to fix this.  The telus.net emails are from family members to family with a btinternet account.  We have been sucessfully sending emails to each other for years and last week it stopped.  The telus.net email account is receving emails but not the btinternet email account.  Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
LarsNielsen
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Emails sent from certain email address not being received by btinternet email

If it's any consolation, you're not the only one!  Just look at all the other people reporting the same thing on this forum.  If you can ask the e-mail service that sent them to check to see if the e-mails are being bounced back from BT with a policy error message, if so then it's the same problem that we have been experiencing.  BT is being too strict with its mail filtering.

My advice is abandon BT and switch to GMail, that's what I've done.

0 Ratings
monicajs
Message 3 of 3

Re: Emails sent from certain email address not being received by btinternet email

Good suggestion... I will check that telus.net received a bounceback. I hope they can see how frustrating this is an provide a solution quickly.... here's hoping.

0 Ratings