cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Emails???

Can anyone help?  I have no "old" mail beyond April 2021!   Everything has disappeared.  There are conversations, guarantees and many other important things amongst my old stuff including mail from some who are no longer on this planet....where's it all gone?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Emails???

Hi @Tato, welcome back to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you've lost emails before April 2021 on your account. Have you logged into webmail at https://www.bt.com/email to see if they show there?

If they aren't have you used any new devices to check your email as these may have been set to download your emails and delete them from the server. So it would be best to check all devices you use to access your email account and see if they are on any of these.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I did reply days ago...but it seems that is not here either (maybe User Error)?!?!?

I had a new laptop before Xmas but everything was transferred over successfully.  All old mail was available and I have indeed checked back for various things since Dec 2020.  I imagine it has been there up until the last 3/4 weeks.  It's not the end of the world but just annoying! 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Tato,

Thank you for replying. If you send me your details I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

If the emails have been delete from the server we won't be able to recover them but if this is the case we can try to identify why this has happened.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings