cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

End Of Disposable Addresses - is there a deadline?

Does anyone know yet when our BTYahoo disposable addresses will cease to function?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: End Of Disposable Addresses - is there a deadline?

not seen anything yet

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Bob1001
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Or more important does anyone know any other mail supplier that has something similar to disposable addresses so I can change from BT.

I cannot carry on in the same way if we lose disposable addresses. I have loads that I use on different sites but they allow me to log on to a single email and see them as they are filtered into different files.

It would be very difficult if I had to create as many seperate email addresses and log into each individually.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@Bob1001 wrote:

Or more important does anyone know any other mail supplier that has something similar to disposable addresses so I can change from BT.

I cannot carry on in the same way if we lose disposable addresses. I have loads that I use on different sites but they allow me to log on to a single email and see them as they are filtered into different files.

It would be very difficult if I had to create as many seperate email addresses and log into each individually.

The new system has disposable addresses :-

Some BT Yahoo! Mail customers use disposable email addresses (sometimes called aliases). Although you'll be able to create disposable email address with the new BT Mail service

0 Ratings
Bob1001
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Thanks, found the info, but it will be a lot of trouble for no good purpose had BT thought it through, it would be possible to move the emails over they just can't be bothered:-

Some BT Yahoo! Mail customers use disposable email addresses (sometimes called aliases). Although you'll be able to create disposable email address with the new BT Mail service, it won't be possible to move your existing ones over to it. If this affects you, we'll get in touch nearer the time to let you know what to do.

0 Ratings