cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Error code 533

Go to solution

@Nick_P_Barrettwrote:

Received a call and have been advised that the spam algorithm has been adjusted to stop this happening again.

Error appears to have cleared, thank you.

I expect "they" altered the algorithm for just your account. I await the next report and will link in this answer.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Hello,

I have today hit the issue with this erro code. Can you advise why I can reply or forward emails?

I am using webmail and never had thess issues untill today. Have checked IP address and not black listed

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

@detaildevilwrote:

Hello,

I have today hit the issue with this erro code. Can you advise why I can reply or forward emails?

I am using webmail and never had thess issues untill today. Have checked IP address and not black listed

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Its not any blacklist as such, though you will note that nearly all dynamic ISP IP addresses are blacklisted by default on many listing systems.

It's a system issue, that is seemingly unique to each person that reports this error. It is very common as a quick search for 553 in these forums will show. Despite that, the actual route cause doesn't look to be addressed.

I assume you meant "can't reply ..." rather than can in your post?

Your best bet is to get a Gmail address and use that.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks Andy,

I actually deleted the images from the email that I was sent, then replied to the sender and it went through.

Very odd, as just this one email thats caused me issues!!!!

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

I did that but had trouble trying to import my contacts , they said BT was blocking it . Did you manage to do it OK 

0 Ratings