cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Error code TS-0003

Looking for help. Unable to access BT mail via work PC running Windows 10 Enterprise in the NHS Scotland network. New error code TS-0003 showing. Have tried several PCs same issue and same on old IE as well as Edge and Chrome

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Error code TS-0003

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Yes. No VPN and tried 3 browsers and have fully cleared cookies/cache without joy. BT chat unhelpful

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

I have had exactly the same issue on my laptop, VPN diabled. Can access it on my mobile with the VPN on. BT chat contacted 3 times. Each time said "we will sort it in 48/72 hours and that is the last I hear. Been ongoing now for a week and now tech support is 'unavailable'! went to make a complaint online and found I can't because..... I dont have access to email!!!

this service is a complete joke!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi,

Have resolved your problem with the TS-0003 code if so can you help me, as I have the same trouble as you have/had.

My email page tells me that it is the MAINTENANCE PAGE. 

Denis

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

I was getting the same as you,the maintenance page.I paused my vpn & could then get my em & mybt.When i turn the vpn on again ,i lose access.I seem to recall something similar happening a while back.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Thank you Cliff for you help. A few lines of what to do in this situation would do a world of good for the BT CHAT people who do not know.

I was on line talking to person who had no answers.

Denboy42

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

I also found that if i paused the vpn to get in,if i then turned vpn back on everything worked with the vpn on.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

I am having same problem running NordVPN. I tried using one of the free public vpn servers from here instead

https://www.vpngate.net/en/

and the problem did NOT occur.

0 Ratings