cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

Error message TS-0003

I am having trouble connecting to my email and get the error message  Sorry we couldn't connect you. If you continue to experience issues, Please contact BT and quote Error Code: TS-0003. 

The problem only started a couple of days ago.

I have been using the Puffin browser to access the internet on my desktop for about a year, and have never previously had any problem accessing emails.

I use the browser because it allows Flash Player use when playing web based games on a desktop computer.

I do not have the problem when accessing email through Microsoft Edge browser.

I have cleared cache and cookies but this doesn't solve the problem.

Can you offer any help or advice?

17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: Error message TS-0003

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 18

Keith, yes I did read all messages before I posted. I've been using the Puffin browser without any problems accessing my emails for about a year, until recently. I believe the browser acts as a VPN but don't understand why now I can't access my email while using it.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

I’m having the same issue.  I need to log into my fathers account to check his bill (as I normally do). BT red fuse to help as they need him on a computer…..if he could use a PC and had one, I wouldn’t be needing to do it for him, plus I live miles away.

call handler says my IP address has been blocked, and has no solution for me 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

Try disconnecting your hub from line for about 20 minutes and then reconnect. You will then get a different IP address.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

Works a treat…..thanks so much 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

Tried turning off the home hub and computer and all open screens for 30 minutes , then turning hub on and rebooting pc. It hasn't solved my problem.

As previously mentioned it works ok with Microsoft Edge browser but not the Puffin browser.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

NOT SOLVED FOR ME??

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

Hi @mikelow 

Sorry appears to have marked too as resolved too soon.

I looked up this error message and it tells me its caused due to accessing via a VPN, I see from your previous post that the Puffin Browser acts as a VPN.

Where the ip address might be recognised as thread it is blocked from accessing the site. Can I ask if the country is changed from UK to another part of the world this might cause an issue as some countries are unable to access our email servers.

Have their been any updates to the browser lately or changes to your VPN settings within it. 

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

Hi Stuart,

I believe the browser is located in the USA, but not sure if there's been any recent updates.

As mentioned I've been using the browser almost 24/7 for almost a year without this problem.

I've never had to make any settings within the browser, am just assuming it acts as a VPN.

Regards,

mikelow

0 Ratings