Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wykendrift
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Folders

Go to solution

Until recently there was a button enabling instant transfer from in- box to chosen folder. Now the only way that seems available is to drag and drop. This may sound fine but for someone with badly arthritic hands it's proving very imprecise and I often have to have several goes before transferring to the chosen box. Is there another simple way?

I am less than impressed with these latest changes.  If it ain't broke don't fix it comes to mind.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Folders

Go to solution

If you are on the BTMail system you can move emails to your folders by ticking the box on the left side of the email in the list then select the "more" button in the menu bar.

This will give a drop down list which includes "move to". Hover over that and another list will open showing "my folders". Hover over that and select the folder you want to move to.

If you want to move more than one email to the same folder just tick all the ones that you want to move and then do the above.

Wykendrift
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I appreciate and thank you for your reply. I make that five steps. I think you have to agree that is NOT an improvement on the old "Move to" button!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Wykendrift wrote:

I appreciate and thank you for your reply. I make that five steps. I think you have to agree that is NOT an improvement on the old "Move to" button!

It may be five individual things that happen but it can all be done with three clicks of the mouse or if you actually have the email open it can be done with two clicks of the mouse.

I nether agree nor disagree if it is an improvement or not because I very rarely use the BT webmail system. I prefer to use an email client which means I don't have to access the BT web page and as such amongst other advantages I do not have to contend with any changes BT make nor do I see any adverts.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Wykendrift
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Woke up yesterday to find the delete button has been re-instated. Now can we have Move To back as well so I don't have to keep hovering over the More choices, please.

0 Ratings