cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PH1105
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

For last 24 hours my outbound emails are not arriving even though they appear in the sent folder.

I still get inbound emails.  I do not get non delivered notifications for emails that don't arrive

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 3

Re: For last 24 hours my outbound emails are not arriving even though they appear in the sent folder

Hi @PH1105  welcome to the BT Community.

Can we have a bit more information please? Are all of your sent emails not reaching the recepient, or only some e.g. certain domains? Are you using webmail or a client?

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
PH1105
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: For last 24 hours my outbound emails are not arriving even though they appear in the sent folder

It is all mails that are not arriving despite being in sent folder. This is the same when I access through webmail or a mail client
0 Ratings